The Hybrid Line from Brotech – a universally applicable finishing system.
Whether the printed web is stored temporarily in a buffer directly from the press or in, HDF plays a key role in every printing process and has its advantages, as it is processed from the roll in a step that is separate from printing.
Equipped with a buffer, web guide and an unwinding system with roller lift, the HDF from Brotech can be used both inline and offline. The Hybrid Line is both – it can be ordered working from right to left as well as from left to right, in order to optimize the working process optimally matched to your printing system.
A semi-rotary die cutting unit, UV flexo, laminating station, slitter and grid take-off, as well as two units for rewinding complete the equipment.
- Right to left or left to right working can be ordered
- Buffer for direct connection to your printing system
- Inline and offline use
- Roll holder with lift for easy handling
- Ultrasound-supported web edge control, for precise web travel
- Semi-rotary punching unit with magnetic cylinder